Click here to learn more about the LifeLine Pledge Form.
350 Berkeley Park Boulevard
Berkeley, California 94707-1244.
How can you be a part of Good Search and make a difference?
Go to www.goodsearch.com and click on the top right to “Sign up” Pick the Assyrian Aid Society of America as your designated charity. You can watch the dollars add up right here on the site. As you share your actions with your friends, you can inspire them to also make a difference.
Our mission is to make it easy for you to raise money for the AAS-A through simple everyday actions like searching the web and shopping online. Here is an overview on how you can help:
- Goodsearch: Search the Internet with our patent-protected, Yahoo!-powered search engine and Goodsearch will donate about a penny for nearly all searches to the AAS-A.
- Goodshop: Shop at more than 2,800 participating stores and a percentage of what you spend will be donated to AAS-A. Goodshop lists more than 100,000 coupons and deals so you could save money while doing good.
- Goodshop mobile app: Download the free Goodshop app on your iPhone or iPad to get the best deals and coupons for your favorite online stores, whenever you want to shop. Every time you shop, Goodshop will donate a percentage of your purchase to the AAS-A.
- Good-to-go add-ons: The GoodShop To-Go Button and Goodsearch Plug-in install in less than 30 seconds and help earn donations for the AAS-A cause when you shop.
2) Open your web browser. Go here for instructions.
3) From the menu bar click on tools, then Internet Options.
4) Paste the line from #1 above into the home page box.
5) Click apply at the bottom, then click OK.
6) Reopen you web browser and you are ready to contribute to the Assyrian Aid Society of America everytime you search!
For shopping online:
1) On the main menu at goodsearch.com, click on Shop Now!
2) On the left side, pick the store category.
3) A list of your favorite stores will appear.
4) Click on the stores desired and you’ll be redirected to the store’s website.
5) Purchase the items from those stores and a percentage of the sale will go to the Assyrian Aid Society of America.
Please change your homepage now and spread the word!