Mark your calendar now and be sure to join us on Friday October 4, 2019 when the Assyrian Aid Society of America-Central Valley Chapter hosts our “SURF & TURF FOR A CAUSE” Feed at the newly transformed, The Grand Oak, 1450 N. Soderquist Rd. in Turlock, California, benefiting AAS-A humanitarian projects in Assyrians Homeland.
Tickets are $65.00 each and includes an All-You-Can-Eat dinner of Shrimp Boil, Linguica, Grilled Tri-Tip, Garlic Bread, IceBerg Salad and more, prepared by “Modesto’s most beloved chef” John Surla, Entrepreneur and owner of Surla’s Restaurant.
Full bar drinks and Cigar/Hookah lounge will be available for purchase.
Featuring LIVE BAND entertainment, one-of-kind AUCTION items, RAFFLE prizes, and lots more!
Available sponsorship opportunities:
- Business Advertisements $250: Business logo displayed on a large “Step & Repeat” banner and on TV screens during dinner
- Table Sponsorship$850: Gets a private decorated table to seat 10 people, Two bottles of Wine and a business logo/ Family name displayed on the table, on a large “Step & Repeat” banner and on TV screens during dinner.
- Cigar Lounge Sponsorship $2,000: One sponsor gets everything listed on table sponsorship plus a standalone business banner to be placed over the Cigar Lounge.
- Bar Lounge Sponsorship $3,000: Two sponsors each get everything listed on table sponsorship plus a standalone business banner to be placed over the two bar stations.
- Stage Sponsorship $4,000: One sponsor gets everything listed on table sponsorship plus a standalone business banner to be placed over the dancing stage.
Order tickets online or call us at (209) 565-2272